The familiar designs of Jeff Shelton here in Santa Barbara, CA. are now well recognized. His latest development called
El Andaluz, located at 531 Chapala Street is a 3-story, Moroccan influenced condominium project designed around an open-air courtyard. A total of seven very high quality residential homes with luxurious finishes are now for sale. According to the website, full construction of the complex will be completed by the end of 2009, 3 of the 7 have sold and one is currently pending sale (under contract).
Based on the results of last few major projects that are lining this corridor, El Andaluz is doing fairly well and meeting buyers needs on both the product and price point.
The units asking prices are mostly around the $2.4 million price point and list the following as features:
- ranging from approximately 2100 – 3500 sqft. of living space
- ranging from approximately 300-400 sqft. of open deck/patio space
- private garages and elevators
- 10 – 12 ft. high ceilings
- 2-3 bedrooms with 2-3.5 baths
- Taking Sides on The Future Path of Downtown Santa Barbara Projects
- Is Downtown Santa Barbara Vertically Challenged?
- Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods – Downtown
- Santa Barbara Rated Amongst The Best Mid-sized Downtowns in California
- The New Expansion of Luxury Townhomes and Condos in Santa Barbara CA.
- The Secret of Santa Barbara and Montecito Oceanfront Property and Estates
- The Luxury of Santa Barbara and Montecito Oceanfront
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Area Properties