Over the last 6 months our real estate market here in Santa Barbara CA has become fairly stable, especially in the price point up to $ 1 million and also in good neighborhoods such as San Roque. Over the last few months we have even been seeing a decent amount of multiple offers on well priced homes. In my view, here are the best buys in San Roque over the last 6 months based on sales price and/or quality of home.
–sorted by price
- 3663 SAN REMO DR 4D, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $399,000. Charming ground floor, end unit condo in the San Remo Plaza! Spacious & cozy 2bed/2bath condo with large closets & updated bathrooms in a desirable location of this well maintained complex. Close to transportation, shopping, restaurants & all that San Roque has to offer! Bank owned.
- 105 CALLE ALAMO, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $550,000. Charming 2BR/2BA San Roque home. Level lot with garden and fruit trees. Hardwood floors, large master suite, fireplace in living room, detached garage. Needs a little polish to bring out full potential.
- 201 CALLE ALAMO, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $600,000. Opportunity: Spanish charmer on nice corner lot in lovely San Roque neighborhood. Traditional features like high beam ceilings, oak floors, lath & plaster. Blocks to all the fun of Upper State restaurants and shops. Needs ideas & love!
- 3071 Calle Mariposa, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $675,000. FIXER IN PRIME SAN ROQUE LOCATION: This 2 Bedroom/1.5 Bath Home is Set on a Charming Street in the Heart of San Roque. It Features Wood Floors, an Extra Large Lot, Mature Fruit Trees & Mountain Views. Close to Shops, Schools & Bus Lines, this Well-Located Home is an Ideal Project for Contractors or Trades-Persons.
- 2815 PANORAMA PL, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $735,000. Quiet, traffic free, yet central city location in San Roque. A new kitchen, wonderful backyard setting, and pristine 3 bedroom home with new interior paint, floors, lights, fixtures and hardware. Peabody neighborhood school adds value to your investment. You’ll enjoy the charming neighborhood and great weather pattern.
- 311 E CALLE LAURELES, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $765,000. Ideally located, well maintained original condition San Roque home on 1/3 acre. Detached studio, pool, and spacious usable yard. Wonderful location, near Peabody School. Flexible living, great yard.
- 2936 VENTURA DR, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $775,000. 2BD 1BA+den/tv room & LEGAL studio with office off back of 2-car garage. Amenities include charming Living Room with bay window & Fire Place, breakfast nook in kitchen, indoor laundry room, French doors opening to great sitting deck under trellis filled with grape vines, mountain views from fenced in backyard, professionally landscaped. Studio with high ceilings, track lighting, roughly 10X19ft with French doors leading to back deck.
- 3219 Calle Rosales, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $825,000. Beautiful refurbished charming Tudor in desirable San Roque neighborhood. Open beamed vaulted ceiling in living room, refinished hardwood floors throughout. Too many features to mention!
- 270 CANON DR, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $930,000. Beautifully remodeled 3Br 2Ba home on a private lane. Arched doorways, hardwood flooring, stone fireplace and dining area in living room. Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and breakfast area. Main bathroom with separate tub and shower with Travertine tile work. Separate laundry room & 2-car garage. Terraced garden with fruit trees and mountain views.
- 629 CALLE PALO COLORADO, SANTA BARBARA, CA 93105 Sales Price $935,000. Updated San Roque home on a tree lined street. This classic 4 bedroom, 2 bath has hardwood floors, a cooks kitchen, formal dining room, fireplace, skylights, plantation shutters, 2 car garage with workshop, French doors leading to a grassy yard with room to garden. A must see. Just blocks from the restaurants & shopping of State Street. Peabody School District.
If you would like to talk about any of these listings in detail, The San Roque Neighborhood or anything regarding real estate here in Santa Barbara, please be in contact.
- The San Roque Neighborhood
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Santa Barbara Photo Tour
- Buyer’s Resources for the Santa Barbara area
- Seller’s Resources for the Santa Barbara area
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
Subscribe to Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate
Search The Santa Barbara Area MLS