Luxury Real Estate Sales $10 Million and Up – Santa Barbara, Montecito, Hope Ranch and Carpinteria CA
When talking about luxury real estate here in the Montecito and Santa Barbara areas, everyone will have their own opinion of what this means and at what price point luxury real estate starts at. While many other luxury resort areas have very expensive exclusive homes from $3-10 million, Santa Barbara is one of the few areas that also has numerous inventory and sales in the ultra high-end price point…$10 Million and above.
Here is a breakdown of the ultra luxury real estate activity here in 2010 as of August 28th (MLS Statistics):
- Current Active Listings $10 Million and above – 28
- Current Pending Sales of properties $10 Million and above – 10
- Closed Sales of properties $10 Million and above – 3
Note: If you are in this high end market, at any time there are several pocket listings for sale as well as closed sales each year. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to learn about these pocket listings.
- Top 10 Most Expensive Carpinteria Real Estate Sales 2009
- Montecito Luxury Real Estate Sales – Statistics 2009
- Hope Ranch Luxury Real Estate Sales – Statistics 2009
- Santa Barbara Luxury Real Estate Sales – Statistics 2009
- Montecito Luxury Real Estate
- The Oceanfront Area – General Description and Information
- Luxury Beach Front / Blufftop Real Estate Sales 2010
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in the Santa Barbara area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS