Here are the latest statistics for real estate sales in the Goleta area for August 2011. The shaded area with an ‘X’ states whether the property was a bank owned (REO) sale or not. Although bank owned foreclosures within Goleta get a lot of the news, the majority of sales are still traditional sales in the Goleta area. Additionally, most of the REO’s tend to be at the lower end of the price scale both within Goleta as well as throughout the Santa Barbara area.
- Goleta Market Statistics
- Are You and Ideal Candidate for a Short Sale in Goleta?
- Most Significant Luxury Sales Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito
- Santa Barbara, Goleta Hope Ranch CORT Report Yearly Real Estate Market Price Changes
- Santa Barbara Photo Tour
- Buyer’s Resources for the Santa Barbara area
- Seller’s Resources for the Santa Barbara area
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.