Sotheby's International Realty
1436 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone or Text
Here are the latest statistics for real estate sales in the Carpinteria area for August 2011. The shaded area with an ‘X’ states whether the property was a bank owned (REO) sale or not. Although bank owned foreclosures within the Carpinteria and Goleta areas get a lot of the news, the majority of sales are still traditional sales in the Carpinteria area. Additionally, most of the REO’s tend to be at the lower end of the price scale both within Carpinteria as well as througout the Santa Barbara area.
- Sotheby’s Int’l Realty – Santa Barbara and Montecito
- Good Activity on Ocean Front Homes Carpinteria, Montecito, Santa Barbara
- Is My Realtor a Santa Barbara Neighborhood Specialist?
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Statistics
- How Difficult is it to Get a Loan These Days?
- What Does $1 Million Buy you in Today’s Market?
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.