Sotheby's International Realty
1436 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone or Text
Here is a wrap up of the real estate market in the Goleta area from the summer months through til the end of October 2011. Normally this time of year sees a lot of activity in June and July, then slowing a little in August as many people are on vacation, sending kids off to school, paying bills from all the summer activities etc. Then in mid September through til about Thanksgiving we have a relatively strong real estate market on average.
Closed Sales in the Goleta Area
- During these 5 months from June – October, Goleta had approximately 158 Closed sales of condos, town homes, PUD’s (planned unit developments) and single family homes. The lowest priced sale was $175,000 for a 1 bedroom 1 bath condo on Dearborn Place. The highest sale was $1,550,000 for a single level Mediterranean home in the gated community of Vintage Ranch.
Current Active Homes for Sale in Goleta
- Currently as of November 1st, 2011, there are approximately 152 homes available for sale in the Goleta area. The lowest priced available homes for sale are condos ranging generally from around $175,000 to around $250,000. The highest priced homes tend to be properties with a lot of land and/or newer homes to ocean front homes such as the one currently listed for $2,550,000 located on the bluff top at 5289 Austin Road.
- Goleta Market Statistics
- Are You and Ideal Candidate for a Short Sale in Goleta?
- Most Significant Luxury Sales Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito
- Santa Barbara, Goleta Hope Ranch CORT Report Yearly Real Estate Market Price Changes
- Buyer’s Resources for the Santa Barbara area
- Seller’s Resources for the Santa Barbara area
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.