1255 Coast Village
Montecito, CA 93108
Phone or Text
Phone or Text
- During these 5 months from June - October, Carpinteria had approximately 53 Closed sales of condos, town homes, PUD's (planned unit developments) and single family homes. The lowest priced sale that was recorded during this stretch of the year was a 2 bed 1 bath condo located on Birch Street for $192,000. The highest sale was a stark contrast to this as Carpinteria also has wonderful ranches, estates and ocean front property. The highest sale closed in June for $6.6 million. The home was a single level, open beamed home, roughly 2600 sqft. with commanding panoramic ocean front views. The home is was located in the coveted cove on Padaro Lane.
- Currently as of November 1st, 2011, there are approximately 54 homes available for sale in the Carpinteria area. The lowest priced available homes for sale are condos ranging generally from around $195,000 to around $375,000. The highest priced homes for sale tend to be properties located on the ocean front. Some of these are very high end ocean front listings such as the one currently listed for $25,500,000 located at 3165 Padaro Lane. There are currently 8 magical ocean front homes in the Carpinteria area that are active for sale priced between $4 and $25 million.
- Montecito 2010 Year End Sales Stats
- Santa Barbara 2010 Year End Sales Stats
- Santa Barbara Ocean Front Areas
- Santa Barbara Luxury Real Estate
- Most Significant Montecito Luxury Real Estate Sales 2011...so far