1255 Coast Village
Montecito, CA 93108
Phone or Text
Phone or Text
- During these 5 months from June - October, Hope Ranch has had approximately 13 Closed sales of single family homes. The lowest priced sale that was recorded during this stretch of the year was a bank owned home located at 926 Canon Road that closed for $1,210,000. Homes in this price range are tending to get multiple offers when priced well and this home was no exception with 8 reported offers. The highest sale during this time was a wonderful masterfully created Spanish Revival Style Estate with ocean views that closed for $7,200,000.
- Currently as of November 1st, 2011, there are approximately 25 homes available for sale or pending sale in the Hope Ranch area. The lowest priced available home is a bank owned home located on Las Palmas that once again reportedly just received several offers and is now pending sale. It was a true fixer and priced accordingly at $1,039,500. Once again, any home that is priced at this entry level price point for Hope Ranch (roughly $1 to $1.4 million) is generally seeing multiple offers.
- Currently the highest priced homes and estates on the market in Hope Ranch are priced at $9.9 million, $11.8 million and $24.5 million.
- Montecito 2010 Year End Sales Stats
- Santa Barbara 2010 Year End Sales Stats
- Santa Barbara Ocean Front Areas
- Santa Barbara Luxury Real Estate
- Most Significant Montecito Luxury Real Estate Sales 2011...so far