1255 Coast Village
Montecito, CA 93108
Phone or Text
Phone or Text
- During the 3rd quarter, Montecito had approximately 55 Closed sales of single family homes and town homes / condos. The lowest priced sale naturally was a town home located at 1932 North Jameson Lane that sold for $533,000. The lowest single family home sale recorded was an older small cottage located directly on East Valley Road that closed for $825,000.
- The highest recorded sale was an ocean front "fixer" located at 1473 Edgecliff Lane that closed in 1 day for $10,750,000. This is once again a representation across all price points that if a home is priced well, there are buyers waiting.
- The majority of all sales in Montecito seem to now be between the $1 and $3 million price point. Whereas $3-5 million was the heart of all sales only 3 years ago, the "average home" in Montecito now seems to be selling somewhere in the $1.5 to $3 million price point.
- Currently as of November 1st, 2011, there are approximately 235 homes available for sale or pending sale in the Montecito area. The lowest priced available home is once again a town home located on North Jameson whereas the lowest single family homes available are priced mainly between $850,000 and $1.2 million.
- Currently there are 15 active homes for sale priced above $15 million in Montecito.
- Montecito 2010 Year End Sales Stats
- Santa Barbara 2010 Year End Sales Stats
- Santa Barbara Ocean Front Areas
- Santa Barbara Luxury Real Estate
- Most Significant Montecito Luxury Real Estate Sales 2011...so far