The very high end luxury real estate
market here in Montecito
is seeing a great deal of activity and sales here in the first part of the year. This is in pretty stark comparison to the sales here in the last year(s).
- 2009 - 10 Total sales over $7.5 million
- 2010 - 14 Total sales over $7.5 million
- 2011 - 4 Total sales over $7.5 million
In 2012, we have already seen 8 total closed sales over the first 5 months of the year, 5 of which have been over $15 million.
Right now in our very high end real estate market, it is a matter of inventory and / or sellers that will sell. Any seller that seems to be willing to sell their home at "market rate" will most likely have a buyer. Buyers are out there, ready and comfortable with the market and the market rate prices.
Currently there are also 2 other homes pending sale in the MLS with list prices of $14.85 million and $22 million.
High End Montecito View Homes
Luxury Montecito Estates
Old World Montecito Luxury Real Estate
Sophisticated Luxury Montecito Real Estate
View: Montecito Real Estate Listings $5 to $10 Million
View: Montecito Real Estate Listings $10 Million and Above
- Montecito Once again in Top 10 Wealthiest Zip Codes
- What are Considered the High End Neighborhoods in Santa Barbara?
- High End Mesa Townhomes with Impressive Ocean Views
- Is Your Santa Barbara Dream Home Also a Green Home?
- Proven Results to Make Your SB Home Search Enjoyable and Successful
- Luxury Real Estate Articles
- The Oceanfront Areas
Subscribe: To Receive Personal Listings of Santa Barbara Real Estate
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in the Santa Barbara area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen
at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.