Sotheby's International Realty
1436 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone or Text
The San Roque real estate market continues to be a very strong market here in Santa Barbara. The only homes that seem to not be selling are the ones that the market is telling us are too high priced. Outside of this, from a fixer to a done up home across all price points in San Roque, homes are selling. Buyers are out there and simply asking for more inventory. Many homes are also seeing multiple offers of 2-3 offers.
If you are looking for real estate information and a home to buy here in San Roque, here is the latest market update over the last 5 weeks.
Closed Sales in San Roque
- Since May 1st 2012, there have been a total of 10 Closed Sales in San Roque
- Prices ranged from $500,000 to $930,000
Pending Sales in San Roque
- Currently there are 17 pending sales in San Roque
- Prices range from $499,000 to $1.45 million
Active Listings in San Roque
- Currently there are 15 Active listings in San Roque
- Prices range from $369,000 to $2.395 million
If you have any questions on the above information and/or would like to get listings sent to you about San Roque real estate, please feel free to give me a call at anytime…#805-689-6877.
- Peabody School District 2011 Real Estate Wrap-up
- San Roque Real Estate News
- Santa Barbara School News and Information Articles
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Sales – Adams School Area 2011
- Proven Results to Make Your SB Home Search More Successful and Enjoyable
- Are Home Inspections Necessary and How to Choose One?
- Is San Roque a Better Place to Live Than The Mesa?
- How Much Does an Ocean View Home in Santa Barbara Cost?
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in the Santa Barbara area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.