1250 Coast Village
Montecito, CA 93108
Phone or Text
Phone or Text
The overall market also continues to be very strong with most well priced homes selling within a few days to a few weeks. Buyers continue to be very comfortable with prices and are taking advantage of incredibly low interest rates. Other strong signs for the market is that many investors are now buying again as well as cash investors. We are also experiencing a lack of inventory in certain areas and price points which can be very frustrating for buyers as many people want to buy, but just can not find the home.
- Further Reading:
- May 2012 Cort Reports Santa Barbara, Montecito, Hope Ranch and Goleta
- April Cort Reports Information
- How to List Your Home Without Sitting on The Market for Months
- 2 Quick Strategies for Pricing Your Home to Sell
- Seller’s Resources and Advice
- Is Your Santa Barbara Dream Home Also a Green Home
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in the Santa Barbara area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.