Sotheby's International Realty
1436 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone or Text
Unless you are sending your child to private school, the exact school district you purchase a home in is a major part of most families decision when buying real estate. Here in Montecito CA., the biggest public school is Montecito Union and for most families they consider this a wonderful school. Parents are very passionate about schools, so it is hard to compare exact pros and cons so I am not going to really talk about this here. But if you are looking to buy a home in the Montecito Union School District, you are looking at the highest priced real estate we have here in the Santa Barbara area.
Since the start of 2012, we have had a total of approximately 124 closed sales of single family homes in the Montecito Union School District. Below is a break down of the different price points.
- 10 total sales up to $1 million
- 47 total sales from $1 million to $2 million
- 19 total sales from $2 million to $3 million
- 16 total sales from $3 million to $4 million
- 8 total sales from $4 million to $5 million
- 16 total sales from $5 million to $10 million
- 8 total sales from $10 million to $20 million
- More Statistics Confirming Santa Barbara Real Estate Market is Off the Bottom…and Strong
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Report for August 2012
- High End Montecito Real Estate Continues its Strong Pace
- Are Bank Owned Prevalent in Montecito?
- What are Considered Higher End Neighborhoods in Santa Barbara?
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS