1255 Coast Village
Montecito, CA 93108
Phone or Text
Phone or Text
How are overall prices and number of homes sold compared to the last 4-5 years?
Here below is a quick look at the overall comparisons in both prices of single family home sold in Montecito CA. from 2008 to the present, as well as the number of homes actually sold. As you will see, overall sales since the downturn in 2008 have really picked up in the Montecito area, especially over the last 12 months. In addition, the average price of homes selling has come off the bottom.
In hindsight, most people are now viewing the bottom of our real estate market as far as prices go to be somewhere between November 2011 through to about March 2012. Since then, prices have come up pretty much across the board in all price points and definitely here in Montecito (our highest end neighborhood).
- What Does $3 Million Buy You in Today’s Real Estate Market?
- More Statistics Confirming Santa Barbara Real Estate Market is Off the Bottom…and Strong
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Market Report for August 2012
- High End Montecito Real Estate Continues its Strong Pace
- Are Bank Owned Prevalent in Montecito?
- What are Considered Higher End Neighborhoods in Santa Barbara?
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.