Sotheby's International Realty
1436 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone or Text
Hope Ranch real estate has seen a good amount of activity so far in 2012. All across the board from the entry level homes (for the area) up to $20 million estates, properties are selling.
The highest sale year to date was a magical 14 acre “Trophy Estate” set along the bluff top that closed for just over $18 million. Outside of this, 25 other properties have closed sale this year with many “fixers” and entry level homes priced in the $1 to $1.5 million range.
Overall, the Hope Ranch real estate market is seeing a lot of buyers and a lot of activity. In general though, Hope Ranch seems to always be one of the slowest parts of our overall real estate market with regards to sales and activity. So far this year, prices and sales are up over the previous several years as you can see in the above graph.
- Montecito Real Estate Luxury Market – First 10 weeks 2012
- High End Mesa Townhomes with Impressive Ocean Views
- Is Your Santa Barbara Dream Home Also a Green Home?
- Santa Barbara Real Estate – Montecito Real Estate Update 3rd quarter 2011
- Proven Results to Make Your SB Home Search Enjoyable and Successful
- Luxury Real Estate Articles
- The Oceanfront Areas
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in the Santa Barbara area, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.