Sotheby's International Realty
1436 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone or Text
Our 2013 Santa Barbara real estate market has started off exactly where 2012 ended…strong in pretty much every area and in most every price point. One of our stronger areas is the Hope Ranch area, especially in the entry / lower level price point of around $1.3 to $2.75 million. Most everything is selling right away in this price point and the reality is that most any listing that is staying on the market in this price point is simply believed to be too high priced.
“Everything” priced at market is seeing offers and generally going into escrow.
In the higher end price points for the Hope Ranch area, the market tends to be a little slower right now, with roughly 26 properties on the market ranging in price from the $4 to $20 million price point.
Some quick Statistics for the 1st quarter 2013:
- So far this year we have had 10 closed sales in Hope Ranch ranging in price from $1.475 million to $5.725 million
- Currently there are 3 Hope Ranch properties pending sale
- Currently there are 26 Active properties ranging from $1.8 to $32 million
Below is an easy to understand graph of the real estate trends in Hope Ranch over the last 4 years.
- 2012 Santa Barbara Real Estate Year in Review
- 5 Year Average Selling Point for Santa Barbara Real Estate
- Hope Ranch Real Estate 3rd Quarter
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.