1255 Coast Village
Montecito, CA 93108
Phone or Text
Phone or Text
- 3165 Padaro Lane, Carpinteria CA sold in September 2012 for $16.9 million
- 888 Lilac Drive, Montecito CA sold in April 2013 for $14.6 million
- 4257 Avenue Del Mar, Carpinteria CA sold in February 2013 for $14 million
- 1453 Bonnymede Drive, Montecito CA sold in March 2013 for $13.5 million
So what are the most expensive homes currently for sale in our area?As of right now, the 3 most expensive homes on the market here in the Santa Barbara area are listed as: 3443 Padaro Lane, Carpinteria CA listed for $28.9 million. Completely remodeled in 2008, the breathtaking oceanfront architecture delights the senses with walls of glass which showcase the entire Padaro cove. Entry level includes 3 bedrooms and great room where the living, dining and kitchen spaces are “as one” with the beach . Upper level is a sublime master suite where office, bedroom, closet and bath share spectacular views. Detached guest house overlooks the clay court. 690 Picacho Lane, Montecito CA listed for $27 million. Elegant Provincial living, steps from Montecito's Upper Village! 9 private acres w/sweeping ocean & mtn views in the heart of Montecito’s Golden Quadrangle. Vast & impressive, yet immensely livable, this French Provincial style home offers perfect scale throughout. 5beds/5.5baths main hse + gst hse, 2bd apartment, pool, cabana, tennis ct, orchards & exceptional greenhouse great as gym/art studio. 1685 Fernald Point Lane, Montecito CA listed for $26 million. A rare jewel, this significant Fernald Point residence with 244+/- linear ft. of ocean front, sits on 3 flat acres and includes a 7,300± sq.ft., 5 bedroom, 6 bath home with pool, tennis court and beach cabana plus 2 bedroom guest or servants quarters. This unique estate is an oasis of rolling lawns and specimen palms all facing South to the sand and surf.
Current Active: Santa Barbara Montecito Real Estate $10 Million Plus
Based on information from the Santa Barbara MLS as of the date shown below. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
- Montecito Real Estate 93108 Zip Code Once Again Among the Richest in America at #3
- Benefits of Pocket Listings Here in Santa Barbara and Montecito
- Santa Barbara Real Estate Seriously Rebounding - Forbes.com Article
- High End Luxury Montecito Sales Continue Strong Pace
- What Are Considered The Higher End Neighborhoods in Santa Barbara