Here are the latest 3rd quarter real estate updates for the Hope Ranch area here in Santa Barbara. As the graph shows, the market in Hope Ranch has been slower than the rest of the Santa Barbara area. Both the average list price and sold price have been down a fair amount compared to the last 2 years. Overall sales have also dropped compared to the previous 2 years.
Currently as of November 6th, 2013, there are:
- 29 Active Listings ranging in price from $2 million to $32 million. This is a fairly significant amount of inventory.
- Only 1 pending listing
The majority of the listings are in the $2 to $5 million range of north of $12 million. The market here has definitely turned towards a buyers market, whereas the rest of Santa Barbara tends to be a pretty even buyer and seller market.
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Santa Barbara Yearly Market Comparison – Sept 2013
- Montecito Real Estate – 93108 zip code among the richest in the US
- Seller’s Resources
- 2012 Santa Barbara Real Estate Year in Review
- What Kind of Real Estate Does $1 and $2 Million Buy in the Santa Barbara and Montecito area
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Sotheby’s Int’l Realty.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.