The first 6 months of real estate activity on The Mesa here in Santa Barbara continued to simply replicate what we have been seeing over the last 3-4 years. The Mesa is a very desired area to live in here in Santa Barbara and during the springtime, The Mesa really showcases itself with all the wonderful weather, beach walks, strolls along Shoreline Park etc.
As far as demand and value, both of these continued on their upward trends here in the first half of 2015. We have now started to see The Mesa reaching its peak values that we saw in 2006/2007.
In the first 6 months of 2015, The Mesa statistics show:
- 77 new total listings
- Of these 77 new listings, 16 are currently active, 5 are currently pending sale and 56 have closed
- The lowest priced home that sold on the Mesa was a condo located at 214 Reef Ct., that closed for $700,000
- The highest priced home that sold was located in the new development at the top of La Vista Del Oceano that closed for $5.3 million
- Of the closed and pending sales, 34 of these homes were sold within the first 2 weeks of being on the market
Here are some pictures of what types of homes you can expect to find on The Mesa.
View Current Active Mesa Real Estate
Based on information from the Santa Barbara MLS as of the date shown below. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
- El Escorial Villas Santa Barbara Beachfront Condos
- The Condo and Town Home Real Estate Market in Santa Barbara
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.