San Roque Year In Review
- Overall there was a 12.8% increase in the median sold price for San Roque in 2105. The median sold price was $1.1 million.
- The lowest sale was $725,000 and the highest sale was $1.975 million.
- San Roque homes sold for an average of $9 more per sqft. than in 2014. The average was $700 per sqft., the lowest sale was at $423 per sqft., and the highest was at $1,141 per sqft.
- San Roque homes in 2015 were on the market for an average of 17 days more than in 2014. The average days in 2015 were 42 days. The shortest was 1 day and the longest was 184 days.
- In 2015, San Roque had 68 listed homes which translated into a 1.5 month supply which counts for a very strong market.
- San Roque homes sold at 97.6% of their asking price on average.
- In total there were 57 homes sold in San Roque in 2015, 11 more than in 2014.
I hope you find this information useful. Please let me know if you would like to be added to my San Roque mailers and market updates. I would be happy to include you.
View All Current Active San Roque Real Estate & Homes for Sale
Based on information from the Santa Barbara MLS as of the date shown below. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- San Roque Real Estate Review 2014
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.