There has been a lot of real estate activity in San Roque here in Santa Barbara in the first several months of 2016. Sales have been very steady with a good amount of new inventory coming on every week.
Currently there are:
- 8 active listings for sale ranging in price from $900,000 to $1.85 million.
- 15 homes pending sale / under contract ranging in price from $685,000 to $2 million.
- 22 closed sales since the beginning of the year ranging in price from $700,000 to $1.85 million.
Here below are some informative statistics in San Roque over the first months of 2016.
View All Current Active San Roque Real Estate & Homes for Sale
Based on information from the Santa Barbara MLS as of the date shown below. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- San Roque Real Estate Review 2014
- San Roque Real Estate Review 2015
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.