The Samarkand neighborhood of Santa Barbara encompasses a wonderful stretch of homes located between Las Positas (Santa Barbara Municipal Golf Course), State Street, De La Vina, Oak Park, and the freeway. Most locals associate the Samarkand area with being a quiet place to live that features pride of ownership homes, beautifully maintained streets and no overhead utilities/power lines. Samarkand also gives off a vibe of a safe and tight- knit community located within walking distance to some wonderful dining options such as Via Maestra, Los Agaves, and Renaud’s.
With regards to real estate, I have gone ahead and attached a list of the top 5 highest sales in Samarkand over the last year as well as included the current active inventory for Samarkand.
- 440 Stanley Drive, Sold for $1,336,000 1/22/2016 – El Encanto meets Samarkand. Single level stylish custom remodel on .2 acres. Stunning floors, kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, den & 400 sq.ft. outdoor living room await your encounter. Two fireplaces & outdoor Adobe BBQ/Firepit are ready to warm your cool nights. For those hot days, air conditioning can be automatically control via the homes Nest Learning Thermostat. Sonos Music System sets the mood.
- 2715 Vernon Road, Sold for $1,269,000 12/24/2015 – NEW PRICE, NEW GARAGE DOORS AND ENTRYWAY STEPS! Beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom / 2 bath Samarkand home features a bright and open floor plan, decks and patios, and thoughtful design touches. Cathedral ceilings in the spacious master suite highlight mountain views, and French doors open into private rear patio. Quiet Samarkand location makes for private living, and only three blocks to De La Vina St.
- 430 Stanley Drive, Sold for $1,179,000 6/8/2016 – 1941 Colonial Classic centrally located in Samarkand. Graced with oak floors, over-sized picture windows allowing abundant light throughout the home and master suite with glorious mountain views. Four bedrooms, 2.5 baths, detached 2 car garage and attached studio.
- 421 Samarkand Drive, Sold for $1,041,667 11/19/2015 – Beautiful California cottage in one of the most sought after neighborhoods of Santa Barbara in the heart of Samarkand. Cathedral beamed ceilings, walls of glass and open floor plan provides an abundance of light throughout the tastefully remodeled spacious home. This quiet neighborhood location is just a short distance to Trader Joe’s, Gelson’s Market, Renaud’s French Bakery, Harry’s Cafe etc.
- 2834 Serena Road, Sold for $980,000 4/26/2016 – Delightful Samarkand Cottage – mountain view deck!! The home has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, a den that could be a 3rd bedroom and inviting outdoor living areas. There are many special features and upgrades in this very special home. There is a stunning remodeled gourmet kitchen with a cozy nook. Two updated baths, inviting stone fireplace, wood floors, new roof, new furnace, new fence and much more.
View All Current Active Samarkand Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Based on information from the Santa Barbara MLS as of the date shown below. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Adams School Real Estate Samarkand
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Roosevelt School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.