Sellers receive several compelling benefits from the Sotheby’s International Realty® network, given that the market for properties is not only both local and national, but increasingly global. Through our broad-based marketing opportunities and international presence, we provide maximum exposure for our listings, reaching qualified buyers regardless of where they are based. This positions our listings in a heightened competitive environment, allowing our sellers to achieve the most favorable price.
From Los Angeles to Santa Barbara to the Hamptons, our company’s unique attributes and advantages are the same:
- Preeminent expertise and branding in local markets
- Proven ability to sell properties in all price ranges
- Strong relationships, marketing opportunities and brand recognition in key markets around the world
- Access to extraordinary properties and assistance in all of the areas we serve
- The finest proprietary marketing materials
- An easy-to-use website with current details about our listings in all areas, and over 35 “top 10” organic search engine rankings
- A comprehensive online listing distribution strategy featuring websites such as sothebysrealty.com, sothebys.com, WSJ.com, NYT.com, IHT.com, Openhouse.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Frontdoor.com and others in addition to sothebyshomes.com
- An association and marketing relationship with Sotheby’s, an internationally recognized expert in the valuation and sale of precious objects
- The top rated real estate company according to the 2008 Luxury Brand Status Index published by the Luxury Institute
- A commitment to giving back, most notably through our company-wide support of Conservation International
- A history of exceeding the expectations of the world’s most discerning buyers and seller
Continuing a tradition of excellence begun over two centuries ago by the dedicated experts at Sotheby’s auction house, Sotheby’s International Realty® hand-picked sales associates serve discriminating buyers of exceptional property around the world.
Clients represented by Sotheby’s real estate professionals are assured that their transaction will meet our exacting standards and those of the internationally renowned brokerage firm standing behind us. Indeed, each Santa Barbara area property transaction provides an opportunity for us to extend unsurpassed service, whether our client is purchasing a modest family home or a world-class estate.
The Sotheby’s International Realty® advantage includes:
- Assessment of a comprehensive and privileged selection of listings
- Superior property valuation expertise
- Local market knowledge combined with a worldwide sales force
- Ease of access to agents and listings via sophisticated websites
- Outstanding connections and communication with real estate professionals from a multitude of brokerage firms