Over the last 12 months, the Bel Air Knolls neighborhood here in Santa Barbara has been pretty active with compared to recent past years. Often months can and do go by in this area with only 1 or 2 homes coming on the market. This has not been the case over the last year, as shown below by the following statistics.
- There are currently 5 homes on the active market. These homes range in value from $970,000 to $1.65 million.
- There have been 16 closed sales over the last 12 months. Prices range from $875,000 to $1.8 million.
- There is currently only 1 home pending sale, listed at $879,000.
- Most of the homes that are currently active for sale have been on the market 5 plus weeks. Generally speaking this would speak to price and the market not feeling that the home is worth what is being asked.
View Current Active Bel Air Knolls Real Estate
Based on information from the Santa Barbara MLS as of the date shown below. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in Washington School District
- Real Estate and Homes For Sale in the Peabody School District
- The Condo and Town Home Real Estate Market in Santa Barbara
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.