Bella Riviera is a newer condo / town home community (built in 2012) located here in Santa Barbara, sandwiched in between The Upper East and The Lower Riviera neighborhoods. There are a total of 115 residences, although a portion of these units have been set aside as housing for Cottage Hospital. The site of Bella Riviera itself sits atop the old grounds of the St. Francis Hospital.
Most of the units have a combination of good indoor and outdoors spaces. Square feet varies falling roughly between 750 and 1570 sqft., with units offered from 1 to 3 bedrooms with 1 to 3 baths. Some of the upper homes both overlook the entire community as well as have wonderful panoramic ocean & city views from all living levels. The residences are are a combination of town homes, villas, and cottages with two-and three-story designs. Talk to the people who live there and they love it and can hardly imagine living anywhere else in town.
The location of Bella Riviera is wonderful for those that are looking to find newer homes and to be as close to downtown Santa Barbara as you can get with some decent ocean views.
There are no real amenities outside of a small area for children to play, some open green space and nice grounds.
Since the initial build out and sale of all units in 2012, there have only been a few resales ranging in price from $900,000 to $1.35 Million. HOA dues are currently around $300 per month.
Current Active Up to Date Bella Riviera Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Not many units come on the market in Bella Riviera. If you would like to be informed immediately about any new listings coming up in Bella Riviera, please let me know and I can keep you updated. Kevin 805-689-6877
- The Condo and Town Home Real Estate Market in Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Highlands Condo Complex
- El Escorial & East Beach Town Homes
- Where Do you Find Cheaper Inexpensive Condo Options in Santa Barbara, Goleta Etc.?
- Great Opportunity for New Green Condo in Downtown Santa Barbara
- Taking Sides on The Future Path of Downtown Santa Barbara Projects
- The Latest Chapala Luxury Townhome Develpment…El Andaluz
- Santa Barbara CA Neighborhoods – Downtown
- Santa Barbara Rated Amongst The Best Mid-sized Downtowns in California
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
– See more at: https://santabarbararealestatevoice.com/2014/05/29/the-el-escorial-villas-at-east-beach-in-santa-barbara-ca/#sthash.GkaxXl2o.dpuf