Oceanfront Real Estate Update – Santa Barbara, Montecito, Goleta, Carpinteria
So far year to date in 2017, we have seen a decent amount of activity along the oceanfront. When talking about value that Santa Barbara offers to a home buyer, two things that can not be replicated by going to another town are the views we have in Santa Barbara and the oceanfront. If you are looking for these specific views or this coastline, the only place to find it is here. Because of this and the beauty of our views and coastline, there is always a demand and a good amount of activity year in and year out.
Here below I have made a quick cheat sheet of what the activity has been along our coast year to date from Goleta to Rincon Point.
- There are currently 21 properties listed in the MLS that are true oceanfront. These range from condos in Montecito Shores to your estates along Hope Ranch, Montecito and Carpinteria.
- 4 properties have sold along the oceanfront above the $10 million price point. There is also 1 home pending in this price range.
- The cheapest oceanfront property available right now is a condo on Barranca overlooking Leadbetter Beach for $995,000.
- There have been 19 oceanfront sales year to date with the highest sale being $18.6 million located at 3443 Padaro Lane.
- There are currently 5 properties along the oceanfront that are pending sale ranging in price from $2.7 million to $19.5 million.
- Santa Barbara Market Statistics
- Oceanfront and BeachFront Real Estate in Santa Barbara, Montecito etc.
Search: The Santa Barbara Area MLS
For more information on Real Estate here in Santa Barbara, Montecito and/or our surrounding areas, as well as any other aspects of life in our wonderful town, please don’t hesitate to contact Kevin Schmidtchen at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services.
Thank you for reading. I hope you find Santa Barbara Real Estate Voice informative. Please feel free to contact me or comment below with any thoughts.
Current Active Up to Date Santa Barbara Oceanfront Areas Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Based on information from the Santa Barbara MLS as of the date shown below. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.