OWNER WILL CARRY THE LOAN!
Built 1984, all ages community. Super cute Carpinteria mobile home! Light, bright, full of sun. Very spacious home with 2bd, 2bth, just a hop away from the beach, shopping & dining! Master bed/bath on one end of the home, center kitchen and living room up front. Laundry closet off the kitchen / washer and dryer hook ups. Near shopping, parks, trails, dining and cafes. Just a skip from the bike/walking path that leads you to into downtown Carp, and just a quick drive to the beach. Renovations List
- exterior paint
- porch stain
- flooring (carpet, laminate)
- master bedroom walk in closet organizers
- full kitchen (drywall, ceiling and insulation, dimmer lighting, cabinets, quartz countertops, island)
- stainless kitchen appliances (fridge, gas range, dishwasher, disposal, wine fridge)
- full bathrooms (drywall, ceiling & insulation, dimmer lighting and venting, tile flooring, toilets, shower enclosure (master) and tub (hallway), tiled stalls, vanities, dimmer mirror (master) & mirrored medicine cabinets)
- dual pane windows throughout
- 2nd bedroom closet organizer
- comp shingle roof
- fence stain
- carport enclosure
- porch stain recoat
The park has recently completed a gas and electric conversion process that will transfer these utilities directly to the owner. The old electric and gas boxes are to be removed by the contractor.
Courtesy of Village Properties, Daniel Warnars,
This information is being provided for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that you may be interested in purchasing. Data relating to real estate for sale on this Website comes from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service. All information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the Santa Barbara Multiple Listing Service, the listing broker(s), the owner of this site, nor Luxury Presence shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints.
©2023 Santa Barbara Association of REALTORS. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 5:10 PM UTC, 1/31/23